Details of Indian Visa form Dubai, UAE and Australia
India is one of the countries that has started issuing electronic visas to citizens of 150 countries. This enables entrepreneurs from these 150 countries to get an Electronic Indian Business Visa even from the comfort of their own homes without any hassles. Doing business abroad is an important phenomenon for the growth of countries and also a very common reason for traveling abroad
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR INDIAN BUSINESS VISA
- A valid passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in India.
- Applicants must also supply a passport-style photo
- a business card or letter.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa
- You can use a Debit Card or Credit Card or Paypal Account to pay the eVisa fees.
Passport holders from Australia can apply for India Business Visa online. Tourists do not need to physically go to an embassy or consulate as the application process is purely electronic. Business travelers must submit their request at least four working days before departure, but can do so up to 120 days before departure. Business travelers are also required to provide a business letter or business card and answer a few questions about the sending and receiving companies, in addition to meeting regular Indian e-Visa criteria. The applicant will receive the India Business Visa by email once approved.
Documents Required for Indian e-Business Visa
- Passport valid for at the least 6 months from the meant arrival date in India, and two blank pages.
- proof of onward travel, which includes a return flight ticket.
- Credit or debit card to pay the India online visa rate.
- A valid electronic mail address to obtain the accredited India tourist e-Visa document.
- A business card or letter.
India is a country known for its diversity in every aspect. Diversity is reflected in the culture and tradition passed from one generation to the next. The place is also famous for its gastronomic variety of cuisines. which is served in each of its states. India can be called heaven because of its artistic wonders like forts and monuments, weather, landscapes etc.
WHAT IS INDIAN E-VISA ?
The Indian Electronic Visa or Electronic Visa (eTV) is an online travel authorization. It is a multiple entry visa for e-Tourist and e-Business with a validity of 365 days and a triple entry for e-Medical and e-Medical Attendant together with a validity of 60 consecutive days. The process is extremely simplified for the Dubai citizens.
India is a country with a rich ancient history and deep cultural roots. Visiting India is unlike any other place you can visit in the world. Most travellers who have visited India have revered Indian customs and traditions. The land and diverse geographic locations of India have made it one of the most popular tourist destinations.
What is an Indian e-Visa ?
The Indian Visa is an electronic authorization to travel to India for business, tourism or medical visits to India. When applying for an e-visa, you do not need to present your passport or other personal documents at the consulate. Everythingis done online.
HOW MANY TYPES OF INDIAN E-VISAS ARE THERE?
- The Indian Tourist eVisa if you want to visit the country for tourism. You can select a 30 days after arrival valid eVisa, 1 year after issuing a valid eVisa, or 5 years after issuing a valid eVisa if you’re planning to visit India multiple times.
- The Indian Business eVisa if you’re visiting India for business.
- The Indian Medical eVisa if you’re visiting this country to get medical treatment.
Documents required for applying for Indian visa from UAE
A passport must be valid for 6 months from the date of arrival in India. The passport has at least two blank pages on which the immigration officer will stamp.
- Application Form
The visa application form must be completed in English with no blanks.
- Colour photos
Submit 2 photos with a white background, no more than 3 months old and measuring 51 x 51 mm. The applicant must face forward and wear dark clothing. If the applicant is wearing a white cap, the background must be light blue.
- Valid Emirates ID
You must have a valid id
- UAE residency visa.
It applies to expatriates residing in the UAE.
- Original NOC letter
It is required for both elderly and unaccompanied minors.
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Schumacher Thomas Caitlin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +49 30 8800880
City: 10179 Berlin