Canada Visa For British, Swedish and Australian Citizens
Canada is the world’s 2nd largest country by area, and most of its area is covered by snow. And that makes it one of the most attractive places for tourists. Also, it has world-class higher education, and more than 200,000 international students are pursuing their higher education in Canada.
Requirements For Canada Visa For British Citizens:
However, British citizens don’t need a visa to visit Canada for a shorter period of time. But you must meet specific requirements to enter Canada.
- You’ll have to apply for eTA (Electronic Travel Authorisation) a few days before your scheduled flight.
- If you have taken two doses of the vaccine (a single dose of Johnson & Johnson), you’ll need to provide a vaccination certificate to prove you’re vaccinated.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, you’ll have to provide a Covid-19 negative test report. The test must be done 72 hours before your scheduled flight.
- You should not have any criminal report in the UK or Canada.
- You must have sufficient funds to provide you with financial support during your visit, even if you’re staying with your family or friends. They may also ask for job and residence proof.
- If you’re visiting Canada for reasons other than medical treatment, you must be in good health.
- Your passport should have validity for at least upto six months.
- You will have to provide your biometric data for a more extended trip.
How To Apply For eTA?
- To apply for eTA, first visit the official website of the Canadian government.
- On the home page, click on the “Visit Canada” Option.
- Under the Services And Information section, you’ll find “Apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA),” click on it.
- Again click on “Apply online for an eTA.”
- It will ask, “Are you applying to travel to Canada right now?” Click on “Yes.”
- Scroll Down and click on “Continue To Apply for an eTA.”
- Read the final instructions and click on “Apply For An eTA.”
- Now, fill out the form and pay the fee. If your application is accepted, you’ll get a confirmation mail at your email address.
Note: To apply for an eTA, you must have a valid passport of a visa-exempt country, an email id, and a debit or a credit card. You’ll be charged 7 Canadian dollars for an eTA.
Holders of Swedish passports must obtain a visa waiver or electronic travel authorization (eTA) that has been authorized. With the launch of the Canadian eTA, the procedure of acquiring travel permission for Canada from Sweden has lately become significantly easier.
Do Swiss residents require a visa to enter Canada?
Swedish nationals do not need a visa to visit Canada for up to 6 months, but they must receive an authorized travel permit in advance. Through a simple online visa waiver application, it is now possible to receive an electronics travel authorization (eTA) for Canada from Sweden without needing to access a diplomatic office in person. A valid Canada eTA visitor visa is a multiple entry travel authorization that permits the bearer to stay in Canada for up to 180 days at a time. It is applicable for a total of 5 years from the date of approval, therefore there is no need to apply for an eTA before each visit.
Sweden’s ETA Requirements for Canada
A few prerequisites must be met before you can begin your application for an eTA to Canada from Sweden. The following are some of them:
A valid passport — To go to Canada and legally enter the country, all tourists must have a valid Swedish passport. It is also advised that the Swedish passport has at least 6 months of validity.
Personal information — When completing the application, all passengers must include information about their passport, private details (address, phone number), actual employment information, and trip itinerary.
A legitimate method of payment — To pay for the eTA, travelers will present a valid form of payment, including a debit or credit card.
A phone with internet access — Travelers would need a device with broadband internet access, such as a phone, laptop, or computer, to fill out and submit the application.
Canada is one of the favorite travel destinations for tourists. From exploring the natural landscapes to taking a helicopter or balloon tour over Niagara Falls and Toronto, a visitor to Canada is sure to have a fascinating experience. But exploring Canada as a tourist has never been a piece of cake considering how much security and law this developed nation has maintained.
What Is A Canada Tourist Visa?
A Canada Visitor Visa, also known as a Temporary Resident Visa, is an official document that is attached to your Canada Tourist Visa. It shows that you meet the necessary requirements to enter Canada. Most tourists from countries without a visa waiver or electronic travel authorization (eTA) require a visitor visa to travel to Canada. An online Canadian visa allows you to stay in Canada for up to six months by obtaining an Electronic Travel Authorization. In order to enter Canada and enjoy this great country, international tourists need a Canadian eTA. Foreigners can apply for a Canada visa in minutes.
The application for a visa for Canada is fully automated, easy and completely online.
Documents Required For Tourist Visa For Canada
- Passport valid for at least 6 months from travel date
- 3 photos per Canada visa requirements
- Properly completed and signed application forms
- confirmed flight tickets,
- Proof of financial means
- Proof that you will return to your home country after your Canadian visa expires
- Identity documents and marital status
- Police certificates proving that you have no criminal record
- Medical certificate that you do not have any chronic diseases (if required requested)
- Cover letter stating purpose, reason and duration of travel Letter of support/invitation from Canada
Australia is among fifty visa-exempt nations, which means that Australian nationals do not require a visa to enter Canada. To enter Canada, Australians must first get an electronic travel authorization or eTA. Canadian authorities launched the eTA in 2015 to pre-screen international Travellers to Canada and assess their eligibility. The approach has resulted in fewer visa applications and more efficient processing of international visitors, resulting in shorter lines and shorter wait times at customs and immigration.
Canadian eTA’s Benefits for Australian Citizens
The Canada eTA has a 5-year validity term. Australian Travellers do not need to reapply yearly because the visa is good for so long. Australians can stay in Canada for up to 6 months under the eTA, allowing them lots of time to travel, do business, or visit friends and family. There is no need to stay merely for a limited time, as with visas for some countries. Australian Travellers no longer need to visit an embassy, have an in-person interview, or provide sponsorship credentials to apply for a Canada eTA. As a result, the Canada eTA is convenient, quick, and dependable. Travellers can apply using a tablet, smartphone, or desktop computer, as long as they have access to the internet.
An authorised eTA for Canada is electronically connected to the Australian passport provided in the application, making border crossing in Canada swift and painless. The eTA is digitally confirmed when the passport is scanned. Travellers are encouraged to print a copy of the eTA in the highly unusual event that the system fails.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Schumacher Thomas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +49 30 8800880
City: 10179 Berlin